Managed Services is the ProActive Management of an IT (Information Technology) asset or object, by a third party typically known as a MSP, on behalf of a customer. The operative distinction that sets apart a MSP is the ProActive delivery of their service, as compared to reactive IT services, which have been around for decades.
Typically, MSPs will have the following distinguishing characteristics:
- Have some form of Network Operation Center (NOC) service
- Have some form of service or help desk service
- Be able to remotely monitor and manage all or most of the objects for the customer
- Proactively, compared to reactive, maintain the objects under management for the customer
- Delivery these solutions with some form of predictable billing model, where the customer knows with great accuracy what their regular IT management expense will be
Your business data is the lifeblood of your company and the amount you are collecting and storing is growing all of the time. Imagine the impact if you lost a day’s data, a week’s data, or a year’s data due to inadequate or infrequent back-up processes. What would happen? Could you recover? A managed backup service from Peerless Tech Solutions ensures that all files are automatically backed up as frequently as every 15 minutes, if needed.
Managed Backup Benefits
- Low cost of ownership
- Total peace of mind
- Reduce your day-to-day operating costs
- Safeguard business information
- Ensure business continuity
- Increase productivity and decrease downtime
- Detailed reporting information
We understand that small and mid-sized businesses may not have the money or resources to staff an IT department to troubleshoot and help with unexpected technology issues. This is why Peerless Tech Solutions is the right choice for your business. Our certified technicians are equipped with the latest N-Able remote support software. This technology allows them to connect directly to your machine and see exactly what you see, so we can troubleshoot and resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Managed Desktop Benefits
- 24/7 Off-site Monitoring
- Outsourced Help Desk
- Reduce Operating Costs
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Protect Your Company’s Critical Assets and Information
Managed Data Center
Do not let a data center outage cripple your business. Let our team of data center engineers and architects monitor your entire data center operations, stopping problems before the occur. We can monitor and manage both on premise and cloud-based data centers. We understand that companies want to leverage the cloud but do not intend to move their entire data center operations. We can monitor your on-premise infrastructure along with your AWS deployments all in real time and in sync with each other, giving you complete peace of mind.