Peerless Tech Solutions will support the Navy through a new contract called SeaPort NxG. Through this contract, Peerless will compete for individual task orders to provide engineering support services and program management support services. The Multiple Award Contract pulls in $5 billion a year in task orders. The MACs have a five-year based period with an additional five-year option and funds will be determined as individual task orders are completed.
- Cybersecurity Practices to Implement This Year January 17, 2019
- Security guidelines released for health industry January 8, 2019
- How can you spot phishing scams? January 2, 2019
- Navy awards Peerless Tech Solutions SeaPort NxG contract December 26, 2018
- Chinese hackers breach Navy contractors again December 26, 2018
Areas We Service
All of Southern Maryland
- La Plata
- Camp Springs
St. Mary’s County:
- Lexington Park
Everywhere in between!